In this episode, I begin to lay out the historical case for Jesus’ resurrection. I lay out why you should believe the Gospels were written within 40 years of the death of Jesus by eyewitnesses or secondhand accounts. The intro and outro music is provided by the All Saved Freak Band. You can visit my website at CampusPreacher.com, if you have any questions for me.
- HtBT: You need to be needed, Adam Carolla and Dave Rubin Interview clip – Ep 495
- AD – MacArthur versus Timothy Keller
- The Theology Pugcast: Discipleship in the Times of Heightened Propaganda
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Thursday, September 17, 2020
- HtBT: Brian Sauve and his institutional building church – Ep 494