A friend of mine passed away suddenly and I attended his funeral service this weekend. He was a complex man, anything but one dimensional. We all are and we need to remember that when we are engaging in the world. Here are some thoughts about all this.
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Friday, September 18, 2020
- HtBT: You need to be needed, Adam Carolla and Dave Rubin Interview clip – Ep 495
- AD – MacArthur versus Timothy Keller
- The Theology Pugcast: Discipleship in the Times of Heightened Propaganda
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Thursday, September 17, 2020