The title is quote from the great philosophical film “Barber Shop.” (I’m actually not kidding, I really like that movie). This episode is a good one to share with your friends, pastors, congregations etc. It approaches the idea of slavery reparations using simple Bible verses, common sense, and a Barbershop clip. Check out my YouTube channel for much more discussion on the topic.
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Friday, September 18, 2020
- HtBT: You need to be needed, Adam Carolla and Dave Rubin Interview clip – Ep 495
- AD – MacArthur versus Timothy Keller
- The Theology Pugcast: Discipleship in the Times of Heightened Propaganda
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Thursday, September 17, 2020