- Network Update: CrossPolitic will be in Seattle Nov. 1st and 2nd
- Interview: Scott Johnston (Campusland)
- Link to our Corporate Sponsor: Classical Conversations
- Our fall conference schedule
- News articles that we read throughout this past week
CrossPolitic will be in Seattle November 1st and 2nd! Trinity Church in Kirkland, WA is host a conference on Christ over Politics. Sign up now and hope to see you there! https://www.trinitykirk.org/fall-conference-2019/
TLN (Total Living Network) is adding us to their TV network beginning September 6th. We are very grateful for this opportunity, and it is not possible apart from our Club members. So please join the Club! Every time we add a new show or network, the workload grows. By the grace of we have accomplished a lot the last three years without any full-time staff, and that needs to change. Also don’t forget, next 250 that sign up or increase their club membership will get a special edition, laser engraved Fight Laugh Feast pint!
Sturdy Kids course hosted by Keith McCurdy is now available to our club members! If you are not a club member what are you waiting for Join here!
News and links are at the bottom of this email.
NRBTV on Direct TV: Channel 378 (Half hour show on Thursday at 4pm EST). You can also find NRBTV on apps, SmarTVs, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick, AppleTV, and more.
TLN on Infinity and various Partners: Starting September 6th Friday nights at 8pm PAC time. TLN can also be found streaming on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Google Play.
Don’t worry if you miss us live, you’ll still be able to download the show on your favorite podcast platform.
Classical Conversations® is committed to helping families homeschool successfully through high school.
Our program offers:
- Community (In-person and online), encouragement and fellowship
- Accountability and support from like-minded parents
- Rich downloadable resources, online forums and video tutorials
- Tried and trusted learning framework with recommended assignments
- Trained parent-tutors that model the Classical approach
Share the love of learning through a Christian worldview and fellowship with other families. Classical Conversations families thrive using three keys to a great education: Classical, Christian, and Community.
Christian & Classical. Accredited & Affordable.
Shane Gillis Cancelled by SNL & SNL’s Asian Skits