New York’s New Gov Adds 12K to State’s COVID Death Count
New York’s incoming lieutenant governor supports the movement to defund police departments.
“Next, I want to tell our homeschool listeners about Classy Artist Box. It is a company created by a Christian art teacher who sends you everything you need to create four art projects each month. You can use their written instructions and video lessons to help guide you through each project. In addition to the four new projects each month, you’ll also have access to two and a half years worth of video lessons to enjoy as a member. Each type of subscription will cover a range of art media throughout the year, which means you have your art curricular needs covered. For 30% off of your first subscription order, use code CROSS30. To see more, check out www.ClassyArtistBox.com.
Democrat Gov. Kate Brown Proudly Drives Oregon Back To COVID Tyranny
Oregon Gov. Kate Brown just joined the ranks of Democrats proudly turning back to their old, tyrannical COVID-19 ways by mandating masks outdoors.
Dr. Facui was on
The Mehdi Hasan Show
SWISS Policy Research
Updated: August 2021
Published: July 2020
Contents: A) Published studies ⇓ B) Real-world evidence ⇓ C) N95/FFP2 masks ⇓ D) Additional aspects ⇓ E) The aerosol issue ⇓ F) Contrary evidence ⇓ G) Mask-related risks ⇓ H) Conclusion ⇓
- A May 2020 meta-study on pandemic influenza published by the US CDC found that face masks had no effect, neither as personal protective equipment nor as a source control. (Source)
- A Danish randomized controlled trial with 6000 participants, published in the Annals of Internal Medicine in November 2020, found no statistically significant effect of high-quality medical face masks against SARS-CoV-2 infection in a community setting. (Source)
- A large randomized controlled trial with close to 8000 participants, published in October 2020 in PLOS One, found that face masks “did not seem to be effective against laboratory-confirmed viral respiratory infections nor against clinical respiratory infection.” (Source)
- A February 2021 review by the European CDC found no high-quality evidence supporting the effectiveness of non-medical and medical face masks in the community. Furthermore, the European CDC advised against the use of FFP2/N95 masks by the general public. (Source)
- A July 2020 review by the Oxford Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine found that there is no evidence for the effectiveness of face masks against virus infection or transmission. (Source)
- A November 2020 Cochrane review found that face masks did not reduce influenza-like illness (ILI) cases, neither in the general population nor in health care workers. (Source)
- An April 2020 review by two US professors in respiratory and infectious disease from the University of Illinois concluded that face masks have no effect in everyday life, neither as self-protection nor to protect third parties (so-called source control). (Source)
- An article in the New England Journal of Medicine from May 2020 came to the conclusion that face masks offer little to no protection in everyday life. (Source)
- A 2015 study in the British Medical Journal BMJ Open found that cloth masks were penetrated by 97% of particles and may increase infection risk by retaining moisture or repeated use. (Source)
- An August 2020 review by a German professor in virology, epidemiology and hygiene found that there is no evidence for the effectiveness of face masks and that the improper daily use of masks by the public may in fact lead to an increase in infections. (Source)
Delta Air Lines jacks up health insurance premiums for unvaccinated employees
CIA, U.S. Troops Conduct Missions Outside Kabul Airport to Extract Americans
SHELF SHORTAGE Christmas ‘could be cancelled’ as UK food shortage crisis hits supermarkets
Which chains are facing shortages?
A SHORTAGE of lorry drivers has wreaked havoc for fast food chains that have been running out of menu items. Here’s a list of the firms that have been impacted so far…
- KFC – The fried chicken chain warned earlier this month that some items were off the menu due to “weeks of disruption”
- McDonald’s – McDonald’s is suffering from a nationwide shortage of milkshakes and bottled drinks
- Nando’s – The chicken restaurant was forced to close 50 sites due to a shortage of staff at its suppliers’ factories. It reopened the branches at the end of last week after sending 70 members of staff to work in the factories
- Greggs – High street bakery chain Greggs confirmed today that it is facing shortages. Photos show empty sandwich shelves at a store in Monument, Central London, while there have also been reports that it is running out of chicken bakes
- Costa Coffee – The company is offering a reduced menu due to supplier issues. It said it hopes to resolve the problem as soon as possible