This episode I round out the historicity of Jesus and touch on the idea that the Pauline Epistles are actually “mythological” in nature and not rooted in a real, historical Jesus. As always, the All Saved Freak Band’s “Sower” brings us in and out.
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Friday, September 18, 2020
- HtBT: You need to be needed, Adam Carolla and Dave Rubin Interview clip – Ep 495
- AD – MacArthur versus Timothy Keller
- The Theology Pugcast: Discipleship in the Times of Heightened Propaganda
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Thursday, September 17, 2020