The early Church was birthed in the Roman Empire, a pluralist society that persecuted the early church. The American Empire has some parallels to the Roman Empire, including pluralism, and it is willing to tolerate all forms of worship, as long as they fall in line with the American Empire. This week, building out of Francis Schaeffer, we look at why the early church was persecuted and how that squares with current pluralist notions. Thanks to The All Saved Freak Band for allowing me to use “Sower” for my intro and outro.
- The Theology Pugcast: Kill the Dragon, Get the Girl
- HtBT: The PA legislature was an encouraging breath of fresh air – Ep 536
- MidWeek Fix Special: Every Square Inch (Worldview Shotgun Series)
- HtBT: Proof that Trump is actually playing 4d Chess – Ep 535
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Tuesday, November 24, 2020