The early Church was birthed in the Roman Empire, a pluralist society that persecuted the early church. The American Empire has some parallels to the Roman Empire, including pluralism, and it is willing to tolerate all forms of worship, as long as they fall in line with the American Empire. This week, building out of Francis Schaeffer, we look at why the early church was persecuted and how that squares with current pluralist notions. Thanks to The All Saved Freak Band for allowing me to use “Sower” for my intro and outro.
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Monday, September 21, 2020
- Unity Over Pro-Life?, Black Lives Matter is a Prop, and an Interview w/ Ben Greenfield
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Friday, September 18, 2020
- HtBT: You need to be needed, Adam Carolla and Dave Rubin Interview clip – Ep 495
- AD – MacArthur versus Timothy Keller