In March, the NY Times published an opinion piece arguing that theism, understood as “God” being an “omnipotent,” “omniscient,” and “omnibenevolent” being is incoherent. I introduce that issue, which we will address over the next few weeks each one of these attributes and seek to show they are actually coherent.
- The Theology Pugcast: Kill the Dragon, Get the Girl
- HtBT: The PA legislature was an encouraging breath of fresh air – Ep 536
- MidWeek Fix Special: Every Square Inch (Worldview Shotgun Series)
- HtBT: Proof that Trump is actually playing 4d Chess – Ep 535
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Tuesday, November 24, 2020