Central to our evangelism is addressing the nature and reality of sin. Often sin is dealt with in a trivial – everyone knows they’re a sinner – so we rarely address the depths of the nature of the sin of man in our evangelism and relying on “human flourishing” or mere psychological categories. A recovery of the reality of sin is what our soul sick culture needs.
- The Theology Pugcast: Kill the Dragon, Get the Girl
- HtBT: The PA legislature was an encouraging breath of fresh air – Ep 536
- MidWeek Fix Special: Every Square Inch (Worldview Shotgun Series)
- HtBT: Proof that Trump is actually playing 4d Chess – Ep 535
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Tuesday, November 24, 2020