Central to our evangelism is addressing the nature and reality of sin. Often sin is dealt with in a trivial – everyone knows they’re a sinner – so we rarely address the depths of the nature of the sin of man in our evangelism and relying on “human flourishing” or mere psychological categories. A recovery of the reality of sin is what our soul sick culture needs.
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Tuesday, September 22, 2020
- HtBT: The CDC doesn’t just make mistakes over and over again – Ep 496
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Monday, September 21, 2020
- Unity Over Pro-Life?, Black Lives Matter is a Prop, and an Interview w/ Ben Greenfield
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Friday, September 18, 2020