A couple weeks ago, there was a glitch in the matrix, so Ep. 29 & 30 did not properly upload. This week I’m blessed with something close to laryngitis, so it works well for me. In this episode, I finish my interaction with Peter Atherton’s NYTimes opinion piece “The God Problem,” which isn’t really a problem, but a problem with poor definitions.
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Friday, September 18, 2020
- HtBT: You need to be needed, Adam Carolla and Dave Rubin Interview clip – Ep 495
- AD – MacArthur versus Timothy Keller
- The Theology Pugcast: Discipleship in the Times of Heightened Propaganda
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Thursday, September 17, 2020