The NY Times on March 29, 2019 published an opinion piece by a philosophy professor, Peter Atterton, called “A God Problem.” The basic idea is that omnipotence, omniscience, and omnibenevolence is internally incoherent, so “God does not exist!” In episodes 25 & 26, I address the benevolence and power of God, and here I address the omniscience of God.
- Court Victory for defiant San Jose Church, Idaho getting rid of Abortions NOW w/ Heartbeat Bill
- Jesus is God Trending, Christian Intergalacticism: Practically Applying God’s Law w/ Dr. Kayser
- CDC Changes, Episcopalians OK w/ Gender Surgery, & Minor Attracted Peeps?? Weekly Recap w/ Toby
- The Gay Conservative Movement – Doug Mainwaring on being gay, Returning to Faith & Repairing Ruins
- The Mar-a-Lago Raid! Who can trust the FBI? Beer & Psalms – Dangerous Christianity!