The NY Times on March 29, 2019 published an opinion piece by a philosophy professor, Peter Atterton, called “A God Problem.” The basic idea is that omnipotence, omniscience, and omnibenevolence is internally incoherent, so “God does not exist!” In episodes 25 & 26, I address the benevolence and power of God, and here I address the omniscience of God.
- The Theology Pugcast: Kill the Dragon, Get the Girl
- HtBT: The PA legislature was an encouraging breath of fresh air – Ep 536
- MidWeek Fix Special: Every Square Inch (Worldview Shotgun Series)
- HtBT: Proof that Trump is actually playing 4d Chess – Ep 535
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Tuesday, November 24, 2020