The NY Times on March 29, 2019 published an opinion piece by a philosophy professor, Peter Atterton, called “A God Problem.” The basic idea is that omnipotence, omniscience, and omnibenevolence is internally incoherent, so “God does not exist!” In episodes 25 & 26, I address the benevolence and power of God, and here I address the omniscience of God.
- Daily News Brief for Friday, May 7, 2021
- MATT: The most secure election in history… without admin credentials – EP 644
- Daily News Brief for Thursday, May 6, 2021
- The Theology Pugcast: Warriors in the Garden: Martial Virtues and the Christian Man
- MATT: THE ELECTION FRAUD ATTACK JUST BECAME A BIPARTISAN ASSAULT – EP 643