The NY Times on March 29, 2019 published an opinion piece by a philosophy professor, Peter Atterton, called “A God Problem.” The basic idea is that omnipotence, omniscience, and omnibenevolence is internally incoherent, so “God does not exist!” In episodes 25 & 26, I address the benevolence and power of God, and here I address the omniscience of God.
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Friday, September 18, 2020
- HtBT: You need to be needed, Adam Carolla and Dave Rubin Interview clip – Ep 495
- AD – MacArthur versus Timothy Keller
- The Theology Pugcast: Discipleship in the Times of Heightened Propaganda
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Thursday, September 17, 2020