Here are two conversations from campus that are centered on the idea of “Christian Supremacy.” The basic idea is that something is going to be supreme in a culture and, since Jesus is the Truth, I maintain that Jesus and his supremacy ought to be maintained by the Christian. In the mind of many, the concept of “supremacy” means oppression, but it is the Most High God that comes and serves, washing the feet of his enemies.
- The Theology Pugcast: Kill the Dragon, Get the Girl
- HtBT: The PA legislature was an encouraging breath of fresh air – Ep 536
- MidWeek Fix Special: Every Square Inch (Worldview Shotgun Series)
- HtBT: Proof that Trump is actually playing 4d Chess – Ep 535
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Tuesday, November 24, 2020