Here are two conversations from campus that are centered on the idea of “Christian Supremacy.” The basic idea is that something is going to be supreme in a culture and, since Jesus is the Truth, I maintain that Jesus and his supremacy ought to be maintained by the Christian. In the mind of many, the concept of “supremacy” means oppression, but it is the Most High God that comes and serves, washing the feet of his enemies.
- HtBT: The CDC doesn’t just make mistakes over and over again – Ep 496
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Monday, September 21, 2020
- Unity Over Pro-Life?, Black Lives Matter is a Prop, and an Interview w/ Ben Greenfield
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Friday, September 18, 2020
- HtBT: You need to be needed, Adam Carolla and Dave Rubin Interview clip – Ep 495