In this episode, I finish an ever too brief discussion on Deuteronomy 22:28-29, which skeptics, unbelievers, and some believers understand to mean that a virgin must marry her rapist. I seek to show why the text should not be understood in this way. I also give an update of what’s going on on campus.
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Monday, September 21, 2020
- Unity Over Pro-Life?, Black Lives Matter is a Prop, and an Interview w/ Ben Greenfield
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Friday, September 18, 2020
- HtBT: You need to be needed, Adam Carolla and Dave Rubin Interview clip – Ep 495
- AD – MacArthur versus Timothy Keller