In this episode, I finish an ever too brief discussion on Deuteronomy 22:28-29, which skeptics, unbelievers, and some believers understand to mean that a virgin must marry her rapist. I seek to show why the text should not be understood in this way. I also give an update of what’s going on on campus.
- The Theology Pugcast: Kill the Dragon, Get the Girl
- HtBT: The PA legislature was an encouraging breath of fresh air – Ep 536
- MidWeek Fix Special: Every Square Inch (Worldview Shotgun Series)
- HtBT: Proof that Trump is actually playing 4d Chess – Ep 535
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Tuesday, November 24, 2020