I get asked about being a postmillennialist and we discuss the reality that the Bible teaches that God hates. What does this strange doctrine mean? I seek to brush on that in the context of open-air preaching where students accused me of “hate speech” and preaching that God “hates.” Well, I believe God hates. I don’t believe all “hate” is equal and we need to understand what the Bible means that God hates and that He loves.
- HtBT: Counting the cost doesn’t mean you never fight – Ep 450
- CO Daily News Brief for Thursday, July 2, 2020
- AD – A Biblical Theology of Internet Trolling
- The Theology Pugcast: How the Current Cultural Trend Came to Absolutize the Present in Opposition to the Past, Part II
- HtBT: The problems with Parler and how to think about them – Ep 449