There are different parts of the body and, obviously, the different parts serve different functions. The Church and its members are the Body of Christ, so each person serves their particular function – one sows, one waters, but God gives the increase. In my evangelism, I regularly see that I am one part of what God is doing on campus through me and the different groups on campus. In short, we need each other in our evangelism.
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Friday, September 18, 2020
- HtBT: You need to be needed, Adam Carolla and Dave Rubin Interview clip – Ep 495
- AD – MacArthur versus Timothy Keller
- The Theology Pugcast: Discipleship in the Times of Heightened Propaganda
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Thursday, September 17, 2020