Eph. 2 tells us that men are spiritually dead, how does that related to evangelism? The idea that many have no interest in God or “spiritual things” shouldn’t surprise us, as it is the nature of man. Also, a brief dialogue with a young woman about whether or not my preaching is judgmental, at least a little.
- HtBT: When the economy goes up charitable contributions do too – Ep 453
- CP Daily News Brief for Thursday, July 9, 2020
- AD – Denny Burk, Aimee Byrd, Matt Hall – Anatomy of a Puff Piece
- The Theology Pugcast: From Impiety to Totalitarianism
- HtBT: Let this serve as public notice of our intent to defy – Ep 453