Eph. 2 tells us that men are spiritually dead, how does that related to evangelism? The idea that many have no interest in God or “spiritual things” shouldn’t surprise us, as it is the nature of man. Also, a brief dialogue with a young woman about whether or not my preaching is judgmental, at least a little.
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Friday, September 18, 2020
- HtBT: You need to be needed, Adam Carolla and Dave Rubin Interview clip – Ep 495
- AD – MacArthur versus Timothy Keller
- The Theology Pugcast: Discipleship in the Times of Heightened Propaganda
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Thursday, September 17, 2020