Over the past semester, during my discussion with some students on campus, they prefer the use of “queer” over “homosexual.” The shift in language, I believe is helpful in our evangelistic endeavors and communicating the Gospel to individuals.
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Friday, September 18, 2020
- HtBT: You need to be needed, Adam Carolla and Dave Rubin Interview clip – Ep 495
- AD – MacArthur versus Timothy Keller
- The Theology Pugcast: Discipleship in the Times of Heightened Propaganda
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Thursday, September 17, 2020