In his piece “Why I am Not a Christian,” Bertrand Russell suggests he’s not a Christian because of “the curious story” of Jesus and the fig tree, as well as the fact that Russell thinks Jesus predicted his “second coming” in the lifetime of his disciples. Russell doesn’t read the Bible very well, because if he understood the story of the fig, he would see it is related to Jesus “second coming” (Note: It’s not about the second coming!).
- The Theology Pugcast: Kill the Dragon, Get the Girl
- HtBT: The PA legislature was an encouraging breath of fresh air – Ep 536
- MidWeek Fix Special: Every Square Inch (Worldview Shotgun Series)
- HtBT: Proof that Trump is actually playing 4d Chess – Ep 535
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Tuesday, November 24, 2020