Dr Bart Ehrman is a popular author and professor from UNC-Chapel Hill. He’s a one time Evangelical turned agnostic and Bible critic. He’s superb with rhetoric and making forceful arguments, but much of that is, despite his contention, based on secular and enlightenment presuppositions. This is part 1 of a 3 part series looking at Bart’s historiography, then I will move on to the burial and resurrection of Jesus.
- HtBT: The CDC doesn’t just make mistakes over and over again – Ep 496
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Monday, September 21, 2020
- Unity Over Pro-Life?, Black Lives Matter is a Prop, and an Interview w/ Ben Greenfield
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Friday, September 18, 2020
- HtBT: You need to be needed, Adam Carolla and Dave Rubin Interview clip – Ep 495