Dr Bart Ehrman is a popular author and professor from UNC-Chapel Hill. He’s a one time Evangelical turned agnostic and Bible critic. He’s superb with rhetoric and making forceful arguments, but much of that is, despite his contention, based on secular and enlightenment presuppositions. This is part 1 of a 3 part series looking at Bart’s historiography, then I will move on to the burial and resurrection of Jesus.
- The Theology Pugcast: Kill the Dragon, Get the Girl
- HtBT: The PA legislature was an encouraging breath of fresh air – Ep 536
- MidWeek Fix Special: Every Square Inch (Worldview Shotgun Series)
- HtBT: Proof that Trump is actually playing 4d Chess – Ep 535
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Tuesday, November 24, 2020