In “How Jesus Became God” Bart Ehrman argues that the historian cannot determine if Jesus rose from the dead, but the historian can affirm that the disciples did in fact have “visions” of Jesus post crucifixion. Seek to show the internal incoherence of Ehrman’s view.
- The Theology Pugcast: The End of Science? Cancel Culture and the Sciences
- HtBT: The Last Dance Michael Jordan Principles – Ep 472
- MidWeek Fix: Get the Hooks Out of Your Healthcare w/ Samaritan Ministries
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Wednesday, August 12th, 2020
- HtBT: We’re being branded as fractional slaves – Ep 471