The riots and protests the past week has been classic American “revivalism,” people demonstrating great emotion, repenting, and taking up a new religious cause. In this ep, responding to a friends question about what I would do if I was in charge of the Reformed Church in given us a direction in our current crisis. In this episode, I discuss the call to commitment, take up your cross. BLM & the Communists call people to great religious devoting and Christians are often afraid to issue such a call.
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Friday, September 18, 2020
- HtBT: You need to be needed, Adam Carolla and Dave Rubin Interview clip – Ep 495
- AD – MacArthur versus Timothy Keller
- The Theology Pugcast: Discipleship in the Times of Heightened Propaganda
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Thursday, September 17, 2020