The riots and protests the past week has been classic American “revivalism,” people demonstrating great emotion, repenting, and taking up a new religious cause. In this ep, responding to a friends question about what I would do if I was in charge of the Reformed Church in given us a direction in our current crisis. In this episode, I discuss the call to commitment, take up your cross. BLM & the Communists call people to great religious devoting and Christians are often afraid to issue such a call.
- The Theology Pugcast: Kill the Dragon, Get the Girl
- HtBT: The PA legislature was an encouraging breath of fresh air – Ep 536
- MidWeek Fix Special: Every Square Inch (Worldview Shotgun Series)
- HtBT: Proof that Trump is actually playing 4d Chess – Ep 535
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Tuesday, November 24, 2020