Much evangelism begins with “sin” and “hell” and preach the Gospel as a means for the forgiveness of sin and salvation from Hell. This is often separated from the doctrine of creation and why God created the heavens and earth. Yet, man was made to have dominion over the whole earth and the through Adam’s rebellion that dominion was compromised. The Gospel, through the Second Adam, restores man to the Dominion Mandate.
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Friday, September 18, 2020
- HtBT: You need to be needed, Adam Carolla and Dave Rubin Interview clip – Ep 495
- AD – MacArthur versus Timothy Keller
- The Theology Pugcast: Discipleship in the Times of Heightened Propaganda
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Thursday, September 17, 2020