If you’re a Christian, you’ve probably been accused of being “racist,” “sexist,” and “anti-gay.” The early Church was accused of being cannibals, incestuous, and atheists. Rhetorical bullying is nothing new. How did we get here and where do we go? In this episode, and in the next two, Aaron Ventura of Christian Reformed Fellowship and I discuss just that.
- The Theology Pugcast: Kill the Dragon, Get the Girl
- HtBT: The PA legislature was an encouraging breath of fresh air – Ep 536
- MidWeek Fix Special: Every Square Inch (Worldview Shotgun Series)
- HtBT: Proof that Trump is actually playing 4d Chess – Ep 535
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Tuesday, November 24, 2020