Amazon kindly decided to start charging sales tax in the sate of Idaho. No law requiring them to do this, they just decided out of the goodness of their heart after a discussion with the government in bed, that they would start charging sales tax. It is like they are kindly doing all the dirty work for the thugs. Of course small businesses in Idaho rejoice, but why not eliminate the sales tax instead of manipulate others to participate in theft?
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Wednesday, September 23rd, 2020
- HtBT: Keller plus Vischer equals Marxism squared – Ep 497
- KDCP Ep. 70 “Racist. Sexist. Anti-Gay.” Part 3
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Tuesday, September 22, 2020
- HtBT: The CDC doesn’t just make mistakes over and over again – Ep 496