Why is the church is so impotent when it comes to impacting culture? According to the Pew Research Center evangelicals make up about 70% of the US population, and yet why are we so impotent at influencing our culture for the good of our country and the glory of God? Pastor Doug Wilson joins us to discuss why pastors should be contrarians and why church worship is central for changing culture. We also discuss Pastor Wilson’s latest book Empire of Dirt (which you can find here) and Rules for Reformers (here). Lastly we tackle more Trump, Bill Maher, and why Kanye West would vote for Trump.
- KDCP Ep. 70 “Racist. Sexist. Anti-Gay.” Part 3
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Tuesday, September 22, 2020
- HtBT: The CDC doesn’t just make mistakes over and over again – Ep 496
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Monday, September 21, 2020
- Unity Over Pro-Life?, Black Lives Matter is a Prop, and an Interview w/ Ben Greenfield