Why is the church is so impotent when it comes to impacting culture? According to the Pew Research Center evangelicals make up about 70% of the US population, and yet why are we so impotent at influencing our culture for the good of our country and the glory of God? Pastor Doug Wilson joins us to discuss why pastors should be contrarians and why church worship is central for changing culture. We also discuss Pastor Wilson’s latest book Empire of Dirt (which you can find here) and Rules for Reformers (here). Lastly we tackle more Trump, Bill Maher, and why Kanye West would vote for Trump.
- The Theology Pugcast: Kill the Dragon, Get the Girl
- HtBT: The PA legislature was an encouraging breath of fresh air – Ep 536
- MidWeek Fix Special: Every Square Inch (Worldview Shotgun Series)
- HtBT: Proof that Trump is actually playing 4d Chess – Ep 535
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Tuesday, November 24, 2020