American Christianity has surrendered ground in areas that have supposed “little gospel application”. But the Lordship of Christ is over every area of our lives, and this means the gospel applies to everything–including our healthcare. Dr. Jim Brook, author of The High Price of Socialized Medicine, joins us to discuss why the free market would provide higher quality, cheaper healthcare in contrast to Obamacare. Dr. Brook runs his own practice, and rejects health insurance in order to keep his pricing low and his service focused on the patient.Jesus is Lord overall, and as we seek to bring every thought captive under Christ, this should include our understanding of healthcare and economics.
- The Theology Pugcast: The End of Science? Cancel Culture and the Sciences
- HtBT: The Last Dance Michael Jordan Principles – Ep 472
- MidWeek Fix: Get the Hooks Out of Your Healthcare w/ Samaritan Ministries
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Wednesday, August 12th, 2020
- HtBT: We’re being branded as fractional slaves – Ep 471