Sunday Special: 11/14/202
Georgia to Recount All Votes in Presidential Race by Hand
Cloth Masks don’t work
Rules for you but not for me
4-to-6 week lockdown, financial help could get COVID-19 controlled, Biden task force member says
Ticketmaster and vaccine
Interview: Jay Richards
Jay Richards, Ph.D., O.P., is an Assistant Research Professor in the School of Business and Economics at The Catholic University of America, Executive Editor of TheStream and a Senior Fellow at the Discovery Institute where he works with the Center on Wealth, Poverty, and Morality. He is author of many books including the New York Times bestsellers Infiltrated (2013) and Indivisible (2012), as well as Money, Greed, and God (winner of a 2010 Templeton Enterprise Award), and The Hobbit Party: The Vision of Freedom that J.R.R. Tolkien Got and the West Forgot, which he co-authored with Jonathan Witt. His latest book, The Human Advantage: The Future of American Work in an Age of Smart Machines, argues we need a new model for how ordinary people can thrive in this age of mass economic disruption. Richards dispatches myths about capitalism, greed, and upward mobility and tells the stories of how real individuals have begun to rebuild a culture of virtue through creativity, resilience, and empathy.
Richards has a Ph.D., with honors, in philosophy and theology from Princeton Theological Seminary. He also has an M.Div. (Master of Divinity), a Th.M. (Master of Theology), and a B.A. with majors in Political Science and Religion. He lives with his family in the Washington DC Metro area.
- Can you put COVID 19 in context for us (all the other viruses/pandemics) without all the other histeria?
- Biden says he wants to reconnect with the WHO — how did WHO handle COVID and is that a good idea?
- What is the tyranny of experts?
- What’s the weakness of all the models?
- What has the price been of the panic? And why doesn’t anyone seem to care?
- What is flattening the curve and do we need to do it? Haven’t we flattened it already?
- What Science are we using to prove Lockdowns work?
- How was the government in such a short time able to get a large group of people to give up valuable liberties and made everyone a Karen? What else do you think this opens the door too in the future?
- How should we have actually handled this situation in your view?
- How do we get from where we are now, where the government is telling you how many people you can have over your house for a festival,
- What do you mean by choose freedom over central planning
- Should we have mask mandates?
- Is Covid helping bring in the great reset?
- Why can’t we get people to pay attention to RCT results on masks?
- Is there any science to social distancing?
How did we get to the point where we elected Biden (or nearly)?
How did basement Biden get a higher percentage voter turnout than Obama/Hillary?