Tom reconnects with Thomas Hibb’s book Shows About Nothing to engage topics like the Romantic alternative to Nihilism, Horror films and their critique of American Modernism, and other films- which show how the Enlightenment was too weak a framework to carry the Christian virtue system. Chris and Glenn bring fascinating reflections into the conversation, making for an illuminating conversation about the formative impact of film on contemporary life and places in which the Christian vision can speak with redemptive profundity.
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Friday, September 18, 2020
- HtBT: You need to be needed, Adam Carolla and Dave Rubin Interview clip – Ep 495
- AD – MacArthur versus Timothy Keller
- The Theology Pugcast: Discipleship in the Times of Heightened Propaganda
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Thursday, September 17, 2020