This week Tom introduces the topic about our intellectual appetites in relation to classical Christian insight. He looks into the virtue of proper studiousness as part of our intellectual vocation and its sinful distortion by the vice of curiosity. Glenn and Chris bring in plenty of additional insight and reflective comments to move the topic along.
- The Theology Pugcast: Kill the Dragon, Get the Girl
- HtBT: The PA legislature was an encouraging breath of fresh air – Ep 536
- MidWeek Fix Special: Every Square Inch (Worldview Shotgun Series)
- HtBT: Proof that Trump is actually playing 4d Chess – Ep 535
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Tuesday, November 24, 2020