In today’s show Chris introduces the Pugcast crew to Matthew B. Crawford and his book, Why We Drive. Crawford is known for his writing on moral agency and how the manual arts help to develop it. Self-driving cars have the potential for undermining competence and promoting greater dependency on distant institutions. If passivity is already a problem, self-driving cars will only make things worse.
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Friday, September 18, 2020
- HtBT: You need to be needed, Adam Carolla and Dave Rubin Interview clip – Ep 495
- AD – MacArthur versus Timothy Keller
- The Theology Pugcast: Discipleship in the Times of Heightened Propaganda
- CrossPolitic Daily News Brief for Thursday, September 17, 2020