“If we understand mealtimes as an important blessing from God, then we need to carve enough time in our schedules for this most precious gathering of the day. To have regular sit-down meals as a family, and to have people over, you have to have a schedule that frees your time to do this. Your life can’t be filled to over-flowing with activities. As good as each activity may be, if your week is so full that there is no time to enjoy meals with your family and friends as a way of life, then you are living an impoverished life.”-[amazon_textlink asin=’0989702855′ text=’Food For Thought’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’crosspolitic’ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’c6e8675f-c0f5-11e8-9ee2-4b1a9b36c276′], Francis Foucachon
About The Author
Gabriel Rench was born in the Promised Land – Texas. Six states later, he ended up in Moscow, Idaho, graduated from the University of Idaho and married my wonderful wife-Annie.
- Daily News Brief for Friday, May 7, 2021
- MATT: The most secure election in history… without admin credentials – EP 644
- Daily News Brief for Thursday, May 6, 2021
- The Theology Pugcast: Warriors in the Garden: Martial Virtues and the Christian Man
- MATT: THE ELECTION FRAUD ATTACK JUST BECAME A BIPARTISAN ASSAULT – EP 643