First, there was marginalization of people of color, then there was maximalization, to add people of color where they should have been in the first place. If that sounds wrong, it if sounds like three big steps in the wrong direction, I completely agree. If one race, class, or gender has been treated unequally, the solution is to treat every race, class, and gender equally. If you instead privilege one previously maltreated group, you are perpetuating the problem.Read More
- CDC Changes, Episcopalians OK w/ Gender Surgery, & Minor Attracted Peeps?? Weekly Recap w/ Toby
- The Gay Conservative Movement – Doug Mainwaring on being gay, Returning to Faith & Repairing Ruins
- The Mar-a-Lago Raid! Who can trust the FBI? Beer & Psalms – Dangerous Christianity!
- The Religion of American Greatness: What’s Wrong With Christian Nationalism? w/ Paul D. Miller
- Inflation Reduction Act is not Reducing, Drs. Suing Biden Admin & CDC, Pastor/Realtor Canceled