First, there was marginalization of people of color, then there was maximalization, to add people of color where they should have been in the first place. If that sounds wrong, it if sounds like three big steps in the wrong direction, I completely agree. If one race, class, or gender has been treated unequally, the solution is to treat every race, class, and gender equally. If you instead privilege one previously maltreated group, you are perpetuating the problem.Read More
Tag: martin luther king jr.
- To the Moon & Back w/ Dr. Rod Martin (FLF Conference 2019)
- REPLAY: CP Live Show w/ Pastor Voddie Baucham & Pastor Doug Wilson
- REPLAY: Jeff Shafer Returns! The Roe v. Wade Leak – Understanding Our Place in History
- REPLAY: Mask to Revolutions, Georgia and Kentucky Resist, & VIDANGEL CEO Punches Back
- REPLAY: Coronavirus w/ Samaritan Min. – Did America Have a Christian Founding?