Like a sniper in a war zone, Stephen Paddock found a defensible position 400 yards from his target, and set to waging his little war on the Route 91 Harvest music fest in the early morning hours of October 1. From the killing...Read More
This is the nadir of the Black Lives Matter movement; this the moment where it fizzles and dies, where it throws up its hands in exasperation and stops protesting, or when it becomes something altogether more sinister. It will be a battle within the movement, between ennui and anger. I do not support many of the aims and goals of the Black Lives Matter movement–in fact I think this movement fighting racism can be racist itself. But it doesn’t take much of a prophet to say that the more bad cops get acquitted, the more sway Black Lives Matter will have over the narrative on race in this country. That’s not a good thing.Read More
- Court Victory for defiant San Jose Church, Idaho getting rid of Abortions NOW w/ Heartbeat Bill
- Jesus is God Trending, Christian Intergalacticism: Practically Applying God’s Law w/ Dr. Kayser
- CDC Changes, Episcopalians OK w/ Gender Surgery, & Minor Attracted Peeps?? Weekly Recap w/ Toby
- The Gay Conservative Movement – Doug Mainwaring on being gay, Returning to Faith & Repairing Ruins
- The Mar-a-Lago Raid! Who can trust the FBI? Beer & Psalms – Dangerous Christianity!