But this isn’t just about Maddi Runkles anymore. When a controversy between Christians makes The Washington Post and The New York Times, you know that a power play is going on. Secular media aren’t interested in the plights of pregnant girls who choose abortion–it’s not news. It’s news when a girl courageously and publicly chooses life. But the real reason we’re seeing this in the news? It’s meant to make you think the Pro-Life movement is inconsistent with the Christian belief in chastity, and that this invalidates both beliefs.Read More
Tag: open letter
- CDC Changes, Episcopalians OK w/ Gender Surgery, & Minor Attracted Peeps?? Weekly Recap w/ Toby
- The Gay Conservative Movement – Doug Mainwaring on being gay, Returning to Faith & Repairing Ruins
- The Mar-a-Lago Raid! Who can trust the FBI? Beer & Psalms – Dangerous Christianity!
- The Religion of American Greatness: What’s Wrong With Christian Nationalism? w/ Paul D. Miller
- Inflation Reduction Act is not Reducing, Drs. Suing Biden Admin & CDC, Pastor/Realtor Canceled