But this isnít just about Maddi Runkles anymore. When a controversy between Christians makes The Washington Post and The New York Times, you know that a power play is going on. Secular media arenít interested in the plights of pregnant girls who choose abortionĖitís not news. Itís news when a girl courageously and publicly chooses life. But the real reason weíre seeing this in the news? Itís meant to make you think the Pro-Life movement is inconsistent with the Christian belief in chastity, and that this invalidates both beliefs.Read More
Tag: open letter
- The Theology Pugcast: Why Have So Many In the World Gone Seemingly Mad?
- Daily News Brief for Thursday, March 4, 2021
- Matt: Judge orders this election to be redone due to the levels of fraud – EP 600
- KDCP Ep. 79 Persecution Under Pluralism
- MidWeek Fix: The Equality Act – Understanding What It Is w/ Joseph Backholm